[Northkeep] Rapier Practice today info

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 09:16:30 PST 2004

Rapier practice is held indoors at the Downtown Tulsa Central library at 4th and Denver. Starting time is around 6:00 running until 9:00. Whatever rapier gear you have, gloves, long sleeved shirt, pants you can lunge in, and close-toed shoes. I have some loaner stuff and am looking at getting more. My Lord Masamune isn't feeling well so I will have his stuff to loan out as well tonight.
~Anaka

Faolan Macfarland <faolanmacfarland at cox.net> wrote:
Well, Conal & I are talking about going to fighter practice.  Can someone please post info on time, place & what we need to have?

thanks
faolan
getting ready for gulf war