[Northkeep] thank you

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 09:21:33 PST 2004

I would like to help in that. I am making four expeditionary tabbards for the menagerie, so it would be no problem for me to make extras, and I would like to help with waterbearing in some way(I will be fighting and marshalling so I probly won't be able to do any actual waterbearing at Gulf, I still am interested in the class at KASMAT tho') and I really liked the tabbard you had on last night.
~Anaka

Zubeydah <zubeydah at northkeep.org> wrote:
It was our delight and pleasure.

Next task: Nifty tabards for our fighting folks, and more waterbearer aprons! Wheeeeeeee!!!

-zubeydah