[Northkeep] Virus alert? or new List subscriber?

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Tue Jan 27 13:04:50 PST 2004

I know... but I have noticed you and others have an attachment (though they
are never anything important to us) on replies. I think sometimes it is the
Company Confidentiality disclaimer... sometimes it is the message they are
replying to... usually nothing worth looking at. I was just wondering about
it, since Dairmaid said attachments don't go through on this list.

Chris *ever curious, just like her ferret*