[Northkeep] As part of my ongoing effort to annoy peoplewithuseless informat

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 08:42:53 PST 2004

From: "LRA" <lra at olpdsl.net>
>Even if there was an interest to order, there doesn't seem to be a way on
>that page to order.
>Any clues, Diarmaid?

Ok, try

http://www.lansmuseet.varberg.se/

"Butiken" or "Butik" (shop/boutique)

You should be looking for Historiska mönster (historical patterns), although
they have some really nice other things, for example under "Konsthantverk"
they have some nice pottery and a couple of gorgeous knives.

I suspect that if we tried the "Beställ via E-post", we could use the order
number.  Let me see if I can't get the ordering instructions translated, but
it looks lke you have to write to one of the two email addresses listed and
submit an order there.

M/D