[Northkeep] Teaching Opportunities At Gulf Wars

Stephanie Drake sdrake at matrixservice.com
Thu Jan 29 09:18:23 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Sherri Hartselle [mailto:sherri.hartselle at alacourt.state.al.us]

Greetings all,

First, my apologies to those who will receive this more than once.  I am
simply utilizing the e-lists to which I belong as a means of broadcasting
this information as quickly as possible.  Please feel free to cross post
this message to any list or individual you feel could benefit from receiving
it.  I would be especially grateful to those who belong to e-lists outside
of Meridies forwarding this message along.

Unto those with knowledge and skill, please be advised there is still class
time available if you would like to teach at Gulf Wars, especially in the
A&S Tents and al-Mahala Encampment.  Please feel free to contact me or
Mistress Maysun if you would like to teach in either of these particular
areas.  Classes for other areas will be accepted as space allows and should
be directed to me or the appropriate area coordinator.  See the Gulf Wars
website for contact information and online registration form.

I can't promise that classes scheduled after today will be included in the
site booklet as that will be going to press shortly.  However, updates and
changes to the schedule will be published and announced at the war.  Rest
assured, we will advertise your class as much as possible before it is
taught.

Thank you,
Mistress Odindisa Egilsdottir, OP
Class and Meeting Coordinator
Gulf Wars XIII

Please try to edit/snip messages when posting replies and change subject line when changing or expanding on the topic.

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: