[Northkeep] 2 Week Warning !!

Stephanie Drake sdrake at matrixservice.com
Thu Jan 29 11:01:20 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: David Backlin [mailto:edrei at earthlink.net]

Well, OK... 2 weeks and 2 days, to be more precise.

Cracked Anvil is coming... will you be there? We've got lots of things
planned: a Heavy Weapons tourney, a Light Weapons tourney, an A&S
Competition (best Romantic Favor in any medium), classes.... even a  Declare
Your Love" competition (Autocrat's request: rated PG-13 or
cleaner.......................spoilsport).

We've got a yummy feast planned, too with brisket, chicken, breads, fruits
and veggies (you ARE staying for feast, aren't  you??).

We'll have other things going on too like a Bardic Circle, Plague Frog and
other general merriment and revelry (MAYBE even Tigger Heraldry!)

And remember: all this can be yours for a measly  fee of  $10.00  Children
can get in for $ 5.00 . SCA members can deduct $3.00. If you go "Offboard"
deduct $2.00 (now remember: that means NO FEAST. What are you going to do...
get a McBurger instead?)

Where is all this fun and excitement? At the Cedarville Schoolhouse (also
known as "the Old Rock Schoolhouse") on AR 59 in Cedarville.

Take your best route to I-40 at Van Buren, AR then go to Exit 5 (AR 59 Van
Buren / Siloam Springs Exit). Turn north (that's towards Siloam Springs ;) )
and go approx 7 1/2 miles to site (SCA signs will be posted)

Site opens 9am and closes 9:30 pm. Post Revel (Bonfire?) to be announced.

Merchants welcome with NO set-up fees!

For more information, please contact one of the following:

Autocrat   Dewi ap Hywyll (mka David Powell) 479-675-2994  <mailto:dewi01 at hotmail.com> dewi01 at hotmail.com
Feastocrat   Alys Rhonwen (mka Veronica Bascue) 479-285-2977
 <mailto:vbascue at yahoo.com> vbascue at yahoo.com
Classocrat: Eva Helena Vettori (mka Laura Lovell)  <mailto:evahelenavettori at yahoo.com> evahelenavettori at yahoo.com

---

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: