[Northkeep] OT: Jobs [Long]

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 15:10:50 PST 2004

Pardon the departure from period but I know there are those in the
Barony looking for employment.

FlightSafety has just posted the following openings.  Office rules
require that they take applications from within the company first but I
doubt they'll find the people for all of these in-house.   If not filled
these will eventually be posted to the Ok. employement office.  If you
believe you are qualified and interested please contact me at my work
address: hughn at ssd.fsi.com I cannot make any guarantees about offers
etc. but I will submit your paper work to HR for review _prior_ to the
positions being opened to the general public.  Put the number 8540 first
in the subject line so my mail filters will handle it correctly.  If you
want any  info about these or FSI in general please write myself or
Reichert.

	Damon

******
The following are the descriptions as posted in plant.  Note, on the job
experience will be considered if you don't have the required degree.

Computer Network Support
    BS in Compsci, or _equivalent_experience_.

    PC Hardware & Software.   Ability to diagnose problems, install
    hardware & software.  Support daily operation of the in-plant
    network.  Ability to work well with those requesting support.

Simulator Computer Support

     BS in Compsci, + minimum of 1 year experience or equivalent
     experience.  Visual Studio/FORTRAN/C fluency.  UNIX,
     configuration mgmt., and systems admin. will be a plus.

Senior/Principal Software Engineer
Navigation Dept.

     BS in Engineering & 3+ yr related experience.  Able to
     understand electrical diagrams  Software modeling of
     aircraft navigation systems.
     Experience in FORTRAN/C++.  Flight Management systems and/or
     Graphics experience significant plus.

Design/Senior Engineer
Aircraft Systems Dept.

     BS in Engineering & 1+ yr related experience (preferably in
     simulation).  Software modeling of aircraft electrical, fuel,
     pneumatic, hydraulic, and pressurization systems.  Experience in
     FORTRAN/C++.  Graphics experience significant plus.

Design/Senior Engineer
Propulsion Dept.

     BS in Engineering & 1+ yr related experience (preferably in
     simulation).    Software modeling of aircraft propulsion systems.
     Experience in FORTRAN/C++.  Graphics experience significant plus.