[Northkeep] Kingdom Arts & Sciences..

Morgana Vandya morgana_vandya at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 17:54:17 PST 2004

Okay, Here's one. Just let me know when and where. I need the points towards Journeyman status.
Lady Morgana Vandya
Incipient Canton of Rivers Run

Zubeydah <zubeydah at northkeep.org> wrote:
Kingdom Arts & Sciences to be held just a short distance away, hosted by our
friends in Mooneschadowe, swiftly approaches! (Last weekend in January).

If you are interested in assisting by providing waterbearing services, Your
Kingdom Needs You! :-) (Otherwise, I'll be running around like a coursing
hound set in the middle of a field full of bunnies, tryin to do it all
myself. Which, while it can be amusing, will have me too tired by the end of
the day to put myself up for bid in Northkeep's Server Auction. Which should
also be oodles of fun.)

I'm looking for at minimum four volunteers, (no maximum!) to assist with
providing hospitality and watering services to the fighting fields (hot,
sweaty knuckle dragging stick jocks), the Coursing fields (cute adorable
doggies need water, too!), the main hall itself (Art! Laurels! Neat pretty
things to NOT spill Gatorade onto), and anywhere else that folks are
forgetting to take care of themselves, like Gate, the Marshallate, the
autocrats, etc etc etc....

This event counts towards Journeyman status in Waterbearing, so if you have
taken the class, this is a wonderful opportunity to utilize those
specialized Non-Contact, Non-Partisan, Synchronized Waterbearing skills!
(sorry, ya had to be at the class to get the joke.)

Ever in service,

zubeydah al-badawiyyah
Northkeep / Northern Regional WICcky woman :-)

It's 'Keltic,' not 'Seltic', dammit! The Celtics (with an 's' sound at the front) are a basketball team.