[Northkeep] Virus alert? or new List subscriber?

BlakHawk blakhawk at blakhawk.cjb.net
Tue Jan 27 15:13:26 PST 2004

Yes it is an antiquated nature of Software mailing that strips the HTML
Code and sends it as an attachment incase the User on the other end
wants to reassemble the HTML Document. If everyone sent their emails
from an account or client that only used text instead of HTML and TXT
combination there would be no attachments.