[Northkeep] 4th of July Revel!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 20:26:56 PDT 2004

Our address is 929 S. Canton Ave, Tulsa. Take your
best route to 11th Street and Yale. Canton is 3 blocks
east of Yale, turn north (left coming from Yale) and
we are the 2nd house on the right. We will have some
denotation of SCA-ness in the yard, either my Guard
tabbard hanging or a sheild or something. Of you get
lost you can call me at 836-3310

If comming in on HWY 75 from the North (Chemin Noir
and points that direction) Take 75 to I244 East, take
the Yale Ave exit and turn right (south) on to Yale.
Go 1 mile to 11th Street. Turn left (east) and go 3
blocks to Canton. Turn left (north) onto Canton and we
will be the 2nd house on the right.

If commin' in on I244 from the east (Pryor and points
that direction), take the Yale exit and turn left
(south) and follow above directions.

If commin' from Broken Arrow, Take Hwy 169 to I244
Westbound and follow above directions (with the Pryor
folks, not the Chemin Noir folks-- not that that ain't
really nice people and all......)

If'n you can't find it from there, call me and I can
help with the not being able to find my house problem,
the other problems... well.. I dunno about them...

Zahava,
The WAY to tired one who has been readin' too much
'Arry Potter (and doing Hagrid's voice for Alex)

Oh yeah, one thing to mention, the streets are in
alphabetical order, so if you see Darlington and Erie
you've gone to far (or not far enough).