[Northkeep] test message... is there anybody out there?

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 16:48:36 PDT 2004

Your system works fine, everyone has been abducred by prctologist aliens.  You and I are the only ones left on the ENTIRE planet.  So, what are we going to do at Estrella with an army of one, and whose side wins?
Skerri

Anne Brewer <anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com> wrote:
This is just a test message to see if 1) the list is still active 2) am I still on it. Also I sent out some private messages to people and I can't tell if they got them or not, or if I'm just somehow not recieving mail or something...
Anaka the technologically cursed