[Northkeep] firewood and knife targets

roger walker draegan88 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 09:49:17 PDT 2004

It is with a sad heard and sweatty brow that I must
announce the demise of the three large trees in my
front yard.  The utility company in their infinite
wisdom has decreed that they be romoved.  On the
bright side, I have free fire wood for anyone that
wants it.  My landlady says it needs to be gone within
a week.  There are also several LARGE pieces that
would make great targets for knife and axe throwing.
Anyone interested please contact me A.S.A.P.
 Thanks, Oar