[Northkeep] A quick poll, please respond

Greg Martin geoffrey_makepeace at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 14:44:43 PDT 2004

so whats the latest word..is practice on or off?

also could lord Angus Gunn contact me off list

Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com> wrote:
I am conducting a quick fighters poll. It is near to 100 deg, if I get some positive responses we will have practice tonight. If I do not, practice will be cancelled. Please let me know what you all think and have planned.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrek Kanin
Knightmarshall Northkeep