[Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Gathering andSendingCarePackages to ourService Man and Women

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 20 08:24:14 PDT 2004

I really like this idea!

I bet they wouldn't mind reading some letters from home and wouldn't mind
seeing copies of the local newsletters, and maybe some pictures of the local
tourneys etc. I bet you might be able to hit up their local groups for
letters and copies of the their newsletter for this kind of thing.

Kind Regards,
Ian