[Northkeep] Rapier practice canceled

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 15:52:04 PDT 2004

I'm sorry but I have to cancel rapier practice again. The temperature is 97 and the heat index is 105 according to Weather Underground. The heat index is how hot it feels, and if you add another 5 degrees or so for how much hotter you will feel in armor... well it's pretty dang hot. I know everyone wants to be getting ready for Queens Champion, but you won't be doing yourself any good to get heatstroke. I will see about getting our Winter Salle (the Downtown Library) for these hottest weeks.
Anaka