[Northkeep] Wed. Practice

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu Jul 22 10:49:49 PDT 2004

If you mean field marshals, or inspection marshals, the answer is no.  To
become an authorizing marshal, there is typically a bias towards already
authorized fighters, but I do know of a couple marshals at large in the
kingdom who do have authorization powers, but are not authorized fighters...

Jean Paul

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com