[Northkeep] L.D. BLACK MOON - The house of Gelwyn has returned!!

houseofgelwyn at earthlink.net houseofgelwyn at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 22 18:21:46 PDT 2004

Lord Blackmoon,

	The House of Gelwyn has returned from training young mundane squares in
their fight against tyranny and injustice as well as world terrorism.

	Now that The house of Gelwyn is back on the path, might you update me on
general archery schedules, etc!!!!

The House of Gelwyn,

Defender of the Faith, Protector of the Realm, Friend to all Picts and
Celts, and an all around good guy if I do say so my self!