[Northkeep] L.D. BLACK MOON - The house of Gelwyn has returned!!

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Thu Jul 22 20:39:27 PDT 2004

GREETINGS

> Now that The house of Gelwyn is back on the path, might you update me on
> general archery schedules, etc!!!!

THE ONLY PRACTICE STILL GOING ON IS THE SUNDAY ARCHERY PRACTICE, BUT PEOPLE
HAVE BEEN WAITING TILL ABOUT 5 OR 6 PM TO COME OUT AND THEN JUST SHOOTING A
ROYAL ROUND , OR OPEN PRACTICE , DUE TO THE TEMP, AND HEAT INDEX .
I HAD TO CLOSE THE OTHER PRACTICES SINCE TURN OUT WAS SO LOW, AND I KEPT
DRIPPING ON THE SCORE SHEETS ( HEAT INDEX ) , AND I MAY BE GOING TO WORK
MON - THUR DRIVING LONG HAUL AGAIN , GIVE ME THE MONEY TO MAKE MORE EVENTS

GLAD TO HEAR EVERYONE IS DOING OKI , GLAD YOUR BACK !!

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON