[Northkeep] ARCHERY PRACTICES

Vickie Barbour vickiesltw at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 06:26:06 PDT 2004

As I have lurked for the past months I have just been overwhelmed with the amount of stuff that you'll have to offer as far as classes practices and such.

I have questions:

How many particpating people do you'll have?  What I mean is on the role books we have probably 75 or more.  Actively coming to meetings, putting on events, classes, practices are only 15-20 always the same people.  Let me just say I am not putting our people down by any stretch.  I am just amazed at the differences in participation and offerings.

TUESDAY TARGET PRACTICES, AND THE THURSDAY IKCAC PRACTICES .  I gather from previous emails this is the archery practice.  What is IKCAC practice?

Are there active brewers in your group?

I think I saw something mentioned but, do you have an active middle eastern influence? ex. Drum Circles, belly dancing, etc.  We do not have any mddle eastern stuff in our group.  No interest really from our current members.  We have lots of interest in European dance and things.

Do you have any jesters in your group?

Okay, well that is all I have to ask.  Thanks again in advance

Gelis of Iron Mountian
"LD.BLACKMOON" <ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com> wrote:
GREETINGS

IT IS MY SAD DUTY TO INFORM YOU THAT FOR MANY REASONS ,
( HEAT,LACK OF RESPONSE,AND NOW MUNDANE ISSUES )
I MUST AT THIS TIME CANCEL THE TUESDAY TARGET PRACTICES, AND THE THURSDAY IKCAC PRACTICES .
THE SUNDAY TARGET PRACTICES WILL CONTINUE AS PER NORMAL .

THANX
BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON