[Northkeep] Moving to Tulsa

Vickie Barbour vickiesltw at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 06:29:38 PDT 2004

Thank you very much Lord Galiwyn.

I talked with my brother in law last night he also indicated to check out Broken Arrow.  He indicated that you got more for your money and it was really nice.  Again I know nothing of the area so I am just hunting around.  I am hoping that i can come up for a trip as soon as clown college is over and I can get away.

Any information about your fair city and barony would be appreciated.

In Service
Gelis of Iron Mountain

Worf <worf428 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings Sister,

The address is in the southern/middle of tulsa.Near to almost everything.
If you look on mapquest you can see where you will be.

Hoping to meet you when you move here,
In Service,

Lord Galiwyn
A Lover, not a Fighter.
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.