[Northkeep] a&s weekends

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Fri Jul 30 17:16:04 PDT 2004

Some years ago when I was in the barony of SunDragon (in Atenveldt) we
called that type of activity "Free Time". The reasoning behind it was people
kept saying, "Oh, I'll do that when I have some free time."

So, a regularly scheduled block of several hours of free time was put in
every month on the baronial calendar. People would bring what ever they had
to work on and chat and plan. It was a lot of fun and people actually got a
lot accomplished, individually and as a group.

Interesting how similar creations come independently across time and place.

Lynn the Inquisitive