[Northkeep] a&s weekends

Vickie Barbour vickiesltw at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 04:00:17 PDT 2004

Well, here we have a class night everyweek.  However, lately we have trouble getting people to teach a class.  We have a sewing guild however in the 2 years I ahve been involved there has been no meeting.

Now we do have an active herbal guild.  Herbal for us covers plants and brewing.  All the brewers are in the herbal guild and we primarily seem to get drawn back to what can we grow that tastes good in beer and mead.

Gelis

"LD.BLACKMOON" <ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com> wrote:
GREETINGS

>Some years ago when I was in the barony of SunDragon (in Atenveldt) we
called that type of activity "Free Time".
GODS I FEEL OLD ....
I REMEMBER WHEN THAT WAS CALLED " SEWING GUILD " IN THE "SHIRE" OF
NORTHKEEP...

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON