[Northkeep] AAA: Southern WB seeking Champion for WB Tournament

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Jul 6 06:26:58 PDT 2004

An acquaintance of mine, Maya of Bjornsborg, has lost her champion for the Waterbearers & Chirugeon's Tournament being held at AAA. If you are a fighter seeking a sponsor for that tournament (no knights permitted), please let me know off list and I can pass along Maya's information. (Maya is the lady who did the beaded water-star I wear, and is reknowned in her area for beadwork and volunteering.)

-zubeydah