[Northkeep] test message... is there anybody out there?

Vickie Barbour vickiesltw at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 18:42:24 PDT 2004

Greetings from the Barony of Iron Mountain.  You are getting through to Kingdom Meridies just fine.  Bet you did not know they moved Tulsa this far east while you were sleeping.
Gelis of Iron Mountain

rt <skerritheviking at yahoo.com> wrote:
Your system works fine, everyone has been abducred by prctologist aliens. You and I are the only ones left on the ENTIRE planet. So, what are we going to do at Estrella with an army of one, and whose side wins?
Skerri

Anne Brewer wrote:
This is just a test message to see if 1) the list is still active 2) am I still on it. Also I sent out some private messages to people and I can't tell if they got them or not, or if I'm just somehow not recieving mail or something...
Anaka the technologically cursed