[Northkeep] Call for July Saga submissions

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Thu Jul 8 08:16:11 PDT 2004

Hi guys --

This is your early warning about July submissions for the Saga ..... the
deadline for Saga submissions is JULY 17, the day before officers' meeting.

Naturally, I'll be happy to have your reports, articles, pictures, drawings,
etc. prior to the deadline. And remember, I will always send you a reply
note stating I received your submission. If you don't receive a reply note
within 24 hours of when you sent your stuff, chances are I didn't get it.

Thanks.

Lynn the Inquisitive
LRA at olpdsl.net