[Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra] Photo CD of Argent

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Mon Jul 12 07:44:50 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Gideon" <mg1m at swbell.net>
To: <Ansteorra at ansteorra.org>; <ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 9:13 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Photo CD of Argent

Greetings unto the Great Kingdom of Ansteorra,
It was decided at event close Sunday, that a small extension would be
allowed in ordering a copy of the Photo CD being created to commemorate
our Argent Anniversary.
I must have in my hands by noon of July 17th (At Kings Round Table)

your funds ($5/copy)
Your Mundane Name
Mailing Address

If paying by check, please make it out to SCA Inc. Kingdom of Ansteorra

I will be attending Round Table and make myself available to all until
noon of that day. If you are mailing your order, please insure that it
arrives at my home no later than Friday July 16th.

Mailed orders should be to:
Mike Gideon
514 North B Street
Duncan, OK 73533-6304

If you are mailing your order and wish to have your receipt, please
include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope.

I also wish to include my heartfelt thanks to all that assisted in this
effort

Our Autocrats
Master Richard Fairbourne
HL Arabella de Montacute

Major Contributors of Photo images
Master Oxlade MacKinnon
Lord Key Connor
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch

Order Table Staff
Lady Audralla Dresdin
Komatsumora

And last but never least my Deputy and Lady wife
Elayne MacDuncan, Baroness of the Eldern Hills

Yours in Service,
Míchél mac Donnchaid
AAA Photography Coordinator
Baron of the Eldern Hills