[Northkeep] So, how was Ansteorra's Argent Anniversary...

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 08:51:31 PDT 2004

Just as a thought, not having been there and all -- it IS possible for
liquids to warm up on really hot days pretty quickly.  OTOH, it is my
understanding (and I will cheerfully accept correction from our Chirurgeons
if I am in error) heat and dehydration affect people a little differently --
for example, for me, ice cold liquids can make me really sick when I'm
seriously overheated and dehydrates, while warmer liquids are just fine.
Sometimes drinking too much at once might also be an issue.

In short, there are a lot of possibilities for why this might have happened.
  I'm certain that the archers as well as our ass-busting waterbearers were
doing everything they could.  It just sounds like it was really fripping hot
out :)

M/D