[Northkeep] Songbooks

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu Jul 15 08:40:05 PDT 2004

HE Rhiannon, from Mooneschadowe, is re-printing her Redwulf Songbook - If
anyone is interested in purchasing one, please see below.

Mercedes

Redwulf Songbook
Lyrics to many commonly sung songs.
PDF is at: http://homepage.mac.com/wolfpaws/redwulf/book.pdf   (268k)
(Please feel free to make your own copies. Print off the pdf. Take it
to a copy place, have them run it duplexed. (Copies onto 33 sheets of
8.5x11 paper.) Cut it in half and comb bind it.)

I'm making a set of copies and charging only for the printing (and
postage).
By ordering 10 at a time, I've got the price down to:
$6.00 for printing. $1.00 for postage (if I need to mail it to you.)
Comb bound with black leatherette cover.
Songs are in alphabetical order
Index has Titles and First lines
132+ pages

Let me know if you want one, and how I can get it to you.
HE Rhiannon Redwulf

aka
Cindy Rogers
109 S. Orchard