[Northkeep] Moving to Tulsa

Vickie Barbour vickiesltw at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 13:23:14 PDT 2004

Hi all,

It is Gelis of Iron Mountain.  I have been lurking since I got back from Gulf Wars however, as time draws nearer for my move I decided I should resurface and ask some more questions.

So, here goes for the main question at the moment.  My brother in law bought a house finally which should narrow down my search parameter.  The address is 4018 E. 52nd Street, Tulsa, OK 74135-3905.  What can you'll tell me about this area?  How does it fit into the scheme of things as far as where the meetings for the SCA, Rapier practice and such go.  Is this area okay to live alone, since my darling hubby will be shipping to Kuwait on August 8th I need to make sure I am moving to a safe area.  Especially since I found out the one I am in now is not so good for being alone.

Thanks again in advance.

Also, when are the next few events in you'lls area going to be.

In Service

Gelis of Iron Mountain