[Northkeep] Fw: A request GeoffreyDeBaston at aol.com

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Jul 27 12:33:56 PDT 2004

Greetings!
Where is the Shire of Smythkepe? How long of an article would they like? I
tend to be a rather prolific writer and am willing to share with whomever
wishes to read. I've articles and classes that range from making bruise
ointments, to weaving, to making a basic first garb, to history, poems,
stories....er...did I say I was a prolific writer?
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Kingdom Historian
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen

Mercedes wrote:
Our friends in Smythkepe have put out a request for content for their local
newsletter.  If anyone has anything they would be willing to let them
re-print, I'm sure that they would appreciate it.