[Northkeep] Rivers Run Event

Morgana Vandya morgana_vandya at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 10:44:47 PDT 2004

Greetings to all good gentles,
I'm posting this to let all know that we, The Incipient Canton of Rivers Run, have a site for our event in October. We will be hosting our event at Camp McFadden, Ponca City, OK October 15-17, 2004.

Check out the info at www.geocities.com/morgana_vandya/battlefortherunnen.html.

I apologize to those that will receive this more than once. Hope to see you at Baronial! (and our event too! ;) )

Lady Morgana Vandya, Autocrat

It's 'Keltic,' not 'Seltic', dammit! The Celtics (with an 's' sound at the front) are a basketball team.