[Northkeep] A quick poll, please respond

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 18:04:39 PDT 2004

Ok, here's what we will do. There will be practice every wed. If those who come want to fight we will fight. If I am in town we will have practice on Sat. at 10am at Woodward park. There will be a practice this Saturday and I hope to see everyone there.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrek Kanin
Knightmarshal Northkeep

Dennis England <sirbalvin at cox.net> wrote:
Well I didn't see that show. But it is hot. I guess I'll go along w/the
consensus and stay in the AC. However, I would ask this, when will it be
cool enough? Probably not until mid September based on what I'm hearing
now. Also, my newest squire Brom is wanting to come over possibly the last
weekend of July and Sir Max and I had talked about him coming over on a
weekend in July or August. I hope some of you guys will be willing to get
out and help me wear these guys out.

Balvin