[Northkeep] care packages

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Tue Jul 20 09:03:16 PDT 2004

I can attest to this! I sent a small box not much bigger than a shoe box to
my brother in Iraq and it cost close to $19.00. One of the things I sent him
was body lotion which he really appreciated. Between the temps of over 120
and the hard water they have for showering, he said their skin feels like
it's shriveling up so the lotion helps to temporarily re-hydrate their skin.

Marta