[Northkeep] ARCHERY PRACTICES

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Sat Jul 24 18:22:51 PDT 2004

GREETINGS

>I know this is a bit late being this is Sat night but where is Archery
practice held on sundays?
9737 W. 61st ST. SAPULPA,OK.74066
918-447-1188
WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/LD_BLACKMOON
YAHOO MAPS AT ABOVE WEB SITE .

>And is there anything set up for  thrown weapons?

YES , THERE ARE KNIFE AND AXE TARGETS UP , BUT THEY ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH
THE SCA IN ANY WAY, IF YOU WISH TO PRACTICE MUNDANELY ,IN A SAFE MANNER THAT
MAY BE ARRANGED, AS THERE IS NOT CURRENTLY AN SCA THROWN WEAPONS PRACTICE .

HOPE THIS HELPED .

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON