[Northkeep] Moving to Tulsa

Vickie Barbour vickiesltw at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 06:48:19 PDT 2004

Continuation fo questions.
I apologize I had to do some work now I am back.

Leather stores I think at some point I found out there were quite a few in you'lls area.  Again we have to drive to Atlanta or Memphis for these things.

Do you'll have an MOC?

How far from the Gulf Wars Site are you'll.

Oh last but, not least I know what a  Chiurgeon is but what is a Journeyman Chiurgeon?

Gelis of Iron Mountain
  Vickie Barbour <vickiesltw at yahoo.com> wrote:
Heres a list of the things I am interested in and my questions are primarly are they available because most are not here in Birmingham.

Some of these questions have been asked months ago but, as time is fast approaching I have forgot most of what I learned.

Are there dollar theatres?

In Dallas there are large health food and speciality stores like Whole Foods and Central Markets they are usually the size of a Krogers or Albertsons grocery store. Do you'll have anything close as we drive 4 hours to Atlanta now for those things.

Tell me about the canton. Primarily why is there one, does everyone get along and play well together. Where is your canton located. I have been in the SCA almost 2 years and have not figured out the ins and outs of the cantons, shires, barony things yet. Have never been really interested before. We have a canton here but, they are in Trussville about 20 miles away so for regular meetings they are a little far. We do go play with them and take classes with them sometimes.

Worf wrote:
Well, Sapulpa and Broken Arrow both are just a few minutes away from
almost anywhere in Tulsa. Apartments in tulsa are 550 and up for a 2 bdr..
slightly lower in BA and Sapulpa..
Houses are in all ranges..
Shopping abounds as do fast food, and mutli plex theaters..
any specific question?\\\

Im a past Hospitiller, and current Journeyman Chiurgeon

Lord Galiwyn
A Lover, not a Fighter.
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.