[Northkeep] Calling all Cooks

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Wed Jun 2 06:35:13 PDT 2004

Skerri,

Any recipes with documentation that you want to share with the rest of the
class, please feel free to do so.  Just type them up BEFORE the pain killers
kick in. ;)

Raghnailt

...all nature is full of invisible people...the beautiful are not far away
when we are walking in pleasant and quiet places...  W.B. Yeats