[Northkeep] Castellan list mistressing

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 12:18:49 PDT 2004

Let me see if I can remember...there are 2 columns..win/lose. There will be 2 tables set up, each with its own herald, each table will have a list (numbered)  for all the fighters, the fighters must remember thier assigned numbers, when a fight is begun, the herald yells out the numbers for the 2 fighters, and when it is is won, the herald will yell out the number that won and you find it on the list and mark a line...|...next to it. It is very fast! The different winners are determined how many fights are faught..this is why we need a win/lose seperation, and how many were won..
Is it confusing yet? it is really easy, and I would like to have at least 2 people at each table,,,one can deal with the win and one with the lose....So PLEASE more help!!!

Elodie

Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com> wrote:
It's not difficult, just takes a couple of people to keep up on the speed format. Elodie can explain it a bit better than I can.

Angus.

"Graue, Chris" wrote:
What is involved?

Chris