[Northkeep] New comers at Castellan

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 2 16:51:25 PDT 2004

Greetings Northkeep,
With the number of newcomers growing every day Northkeep can use all the
loaner garb and feast gear we can get our hands on. My plan is to pass out
and reclaim loaner gear at Castellan, making certain that the clothing and
items are returned to me before the people who borrow them leave.

Also I am thinking that Saturday morning would be a great time to gather
newcomers together and do a fast and friendly newcomers class. Having never
done one of those before I would appreciate any help I can get. Or...if
someone wants to volunteer to provide such a class that would be super!

Also if anyone out there is feeling generous we could use a supply of
inexpensive easy to make T-Tunics in a variety of sizes for the loaner garb
box. Wal-Mart has some really inexpensive material in solid colors. For
around 5 dollars you could make a tunic to clothe a newcomer. Loaner tunics
like those for an event with over 20 new people attending would be a real
blessing.

Wouldn't we like to have well-behaved newcomers running about garbed rather
than  going about naked like wild uncouth barbarians?

Kind Regards,
Ian