[Northkeep] Castellan Weather

Mark D. Conklin N7XYO markdc at olpdsl.net
Thu Jun 3 04:34:48 PDT 2004

Howdy y'all,

Be prepared to have lots of fun, be prepared for the heat, drink WATER, wear
your SUNSCREEN & Floppy hats, and don't forget the BUG SPRAY (cause you know
the bugs won't forget to bring their appetites).

For the most part weather should be good... sunny and warm... (you might
want to stay upwind to your fighter).  Having a poncho or two might be a
good idea, as well as making sure your camp is staked down well.

I will be there and will be keeping an eye on the weather... after all "For
Coverage You Can Count On" :)

Friday. Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the
afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain
20 percent.

Friday night. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and
thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of
rain 20 percent.

Saturday. Our best chance of any Severe Weather;  Partly cloudy with a
chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 5 to
15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Saturday night. Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms.
Lows in the upper 60s.

Sunday. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.
Highs in the upper 80s.

Forecast Disclaimer: I do NOT control the weather, and we live in Northkeep.
Which as we all know, "wait 10 minutes and it (the weather) will change".
Also you should know that forecasting the weather in Northkeep more than 24
hours out is like entering thrown weapons contest with a great sword...
impressive to look at, yet hard to hit the target from 20 feet.

See you there,

Marcus Quietly
Northkeep Chirurgeon -
Oklahoma's New Channel 8