[Northkeep] New item at Garden Ridge

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 16:36:59 PDT 2004

Greetings,

As some of you know I have been working at sweeping up at the Ridge. This affords me the opportunity to see what's new or on sale. This morning I came across a new item back in furniture called a Wine Tower. It is made of wood with a wine bottle rack, a small drawer, and a place from which to hang wine glasses. Right now it is priced at $129.95 but, every thing eventually goes "on sale" at the Ridge. In fact this coming weekend is their summer Sale-a-thon. Anyway it may be worth a look if just to give some enterprising person ideas for a woodworking project.

Later,
Thorvald

Live fast, fight hard, and have a beautiful ending.