[Northkeep] Montega Lives!!!!

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 09:58:49 PDT 2004

If the tree is that big you might save a big slice or two for thrown weapons targets... is this going to be an organised thing? My Dad is in Tenn. for Fathers Day and Cat's Dad is in Cal. so we are probably free(unless we go to Namron/Norman to see Michael's Dad).
~Anaka
ps. Congratulations Ld. Renault!

greddi66 at juno.com wrote:

I have a new chainsaw & some time, give me a ring. . .

Renault

My god.. what a mess. Whoever says that was not a tornado didn't see my
back
door twisted like a pretzle and my pool filled with chunks of neighbors
trees. I have been without power for 5 days and just now got it back after
about 10 calls to PSO trying to convince them that we STILL had no power.
(They had our ticket marked as complete for three days!) The cleanup is
going ok.

There is a 90 year old lady across from me who had a tree split in half and
break the power line to her house. They have the line repaired but the tree
is still there and she has no way to get it out of her yard. If any of you
strong men out there want to volunteer to help this lady let me know.
Someone with a chainsaw because the tree is huge! I'll make a big feast for
the men (and women) who want to come out.

To those I was supposed to meet at Castellan, sorry I could not make it this
weekend. I AM going to Lilies come hell or highwater (Or GUSTnado!)

Alive and kickin'

Tega

<<<