[Northkeep] Heading for Lilies!

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Fri Jun 11 05:55:22 PDT 2004

Two _very_ easy ways to Lilies.  Time wise it's a wash.  East is longer but faster, 4 lane all the way.  Without the trailer I take the west route.  Towing the trailer I go around the East side.

West side.  Take 169 all the way to Olathe.  Take I-35 East to the loop.  (I-135 North)  Stay on the loop around to 169 North to Smithville.  Then 92 East...  Calontir reports indicate a perpetual speed trap coming into Smithville on 169.

Or, going up the East side...  Take 44 east to 71 North.  (This is on the east side of Joplin.)  71 leads into I-135 North on the east side of KC.  Continue around to I-35 North.  Then 92 West to Hwy E.  Follow directions below from there.

  Damon