[Northkeep] Off topic Garage sale

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 20:33:47 PDT 2004

Sorry about the OT. I just wanted people to know I am having a garage sale.
The reason I want to mention it is because I have a LOT of plus sized
clothing and I am selling them for 2.00 an item. Some of these still have
the tags on them and are brand new. I have LOTS of professional style pants
and dress suits and these are hard to come by for cheap in a plus size. If
you know someone that needs clothes, send them my way. (and of course there
will be the usual books, games, movies...etc) The Sale is starting tomorrow
at 8:00 am and going till Sunday around 3 or 4

12115 E 32 st Tulsa

918-706-1379

Montega