[Northkeep] OT:The History Channel: King Arthur DVD offer, Pride and more

Lisa Tilley ltilley at tulsacounty.org
Fri Jun 18 11:08:42 PDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: A&E/The History Channel [mailto:ShopAETV at newsletters.shopaetv.com]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 11:19 AM
To: lfish at tulsacounty.org
Subject: A&E/The History Channel: King Arthur DVD offer, Pride and more

      Dear Valued Customer,

      Hello from A&E and The History Channel! Here’s what’s new in our
store:

      THE QUEST FOR KING ARTHUR: FREE DVD OFFER
      For centuries, the adventures of King Arthur and his fabled court of
heroes, the Knights of the Round Table, have dominated the imagination of
the western world. They will even be the subject of a major motion picture
being released to theaters next month.. But how and where did this
overpowering legend begin? What — if any — is the truth behind the enduring
story of Arthur, King of the Britons? Did Camelot really exist? The History
Channel attempts to slay the myth in this special, airing Sunday, June 20th
at 9PM/8C.
      SPECIAL OFFER: Now, explore the truth behind the legend with our King
Arthur: Behind the Myths and Legends DVD set, featuring The Quest for King
Arthur (above) along with The Knights of Camelot. Order now, and you'll also
get the Ancient Mysteries: Myths and Legends double-dvd set FREE with your
purchase!
      Find out more!
      See all King Arthur items, including a reproduction of King Arthur’s
Excalibur, one of the most famous swords in history, that doubles as a
letter opener!
      View now

      JOIN THE QUEST: WIN A TRIP TO GREAT BRITAIN!
      Enter our sweepstakes to win a trip for four to Great Britain and a
digital camera!
      Enter now
      For official rules and regulations, and more detailed prize and
partner information, visit our site. Ends 7/10/04.

      PRIDE: NOW ON DVD FOR UNDER $15!
      The lions are from the wild. The voices are from Hollywood.
      The story is from the heart.
      Join A&E on Monday, June 21st, at 8PM/7C for the premiere of PRIDE, a
revolutionary, groundbreaking, real-life drama starring lions in the wild.
This coming-of-age family drama focuses on two young lions with some very
human emotions, who must find their way through the wild along with their
mother. Featuring the voices of Kate Winslet, Helen Mirren, and Rupert
Graves, along with state-of-the-art animal photography.
      Own PRIDE on DVD for under $15!

      NEW RELEASES AND BESTSELLERS THIS WEEK
      The Persuaders! Set 2 DVD
      The New Avengers ’77 Season 2 DVD
      The Best of the Thunderbirds
      The Ultimate D-Day Collection
      Reagan: A Legacy Remembered

      Thanks for watching, and have a great Father's Day!
      Your friends at A&E and The History Channel
      Visit our store!

      Visit our websites:
      Online Store | A&E | Biography | The History Channel | The Biography
Channel | History International

      Your email address, lfish at tulsacounty.org, is signed up to receive
special offers and new release info from our store. If you do not wish to
receive future email offers from our store, simply click here to
unsubscribe.
      We respect your privacy. For more information, view our privacy
policy.

      A&E Television Networks, Email Marketing
      250 Harbor Drive, Stamford, CT 06902