[Northkeep] OT:The History Channel: King Arthur DVD offer, Pride and more

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 16:12:11 PDT 2004

>From: "Lisa Tilley" <ltilley at tulsacounty.org>
>From: A&E/The History Channel [mailto:ShopAETV at newsletters.shopaetv.com]

I appreciate the thought, but just so we're clear - this is spam.  Spam is
bad.  It became spam the moment a list member asked me "what is this crap
I'm getting on the Northkeep list?"

The rules for this list are pretty mild about what we can talk about - and
as long as it's been of general interest to the community I'm ok with
advertising.  When I get complaints about it, it's stops being of general
interest.  So crossposting ads has it's risks  :)

If people want to complain about having their free speech cut into, you may
feel free to contact me, and I will be happy to explain why you're wrong.

Marc/Diarmaid
(Cranky List Owner)