[Northkeep] Demo Thanks

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 27 08:03:50 PDT 2004

Greetings Northkeep,
The Demo went very well, with some displayed goods, weapons, Elwyn,
Dairmaid, and Zubeydah worked on crafts, Angus Gunn and Geoffrey Makepeace
did a great job fighting, and  Nadine brought a golf ball launching
miniature Trebuchet. these people and others did a really great job at the
demo. I can tell you that quite a few people were genuinely interested in
what we were doing and I would expect to see a few new members appear soon.

It would have been nice to have had more than two fighters. I understand
people have lives outside the SCA. Maybe next time you guys can show up and
entertain the crowds. For those of you that did miss the demo all I will say
is...Amish baked goods.

For those who gave of their time at the demo yesterday. You good people did
a wonderful job of  representing the SCA and Northkeep and I thank you for
your help.

Kind Regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan