[Northkeep] Thank You, Northkeep!

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Jun 29 09:40:33 PDT 2004

HUZZAH NORTHKEEP!!

At last night's Populace meeting, we passed a WB bucket for donations to
Argent Anniversary waterbearing supplies, and raised an astonishing $100.00.

Many gentles were unusually generous to help us raise these funds - you
know who you are. Thank You.

Per the instructions of Kingdom WB and our Baroness, I will be forwarding
these funds to Kingdom for the local purchase of fresh fruits, vegetables,
and other supplies the day before the event, to ensure its best utilization.

As well, we had individual donations of 10 gallons of pickles (Lady Lynn &
Lord Marcus), and the Barony is also donating several jars of olives from
the Baronial Kitchen. These will be transported to the event in time for
the primary fighting on Saturday - House Halfiras of Talequah has
volunteered to guarentee their safe arrival.

Northkeep & Halfiras, thank you for your support of Ansteorra's fighters!

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya
Northkeep WB / NR WB

http://mail2web.com/ .