[Northkeep] (no subject)

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 21:24:09 PDT 2004

Hello Northkeep!

Just a couple of things...

Olivia, Francessa (Andie is looking for you), please give her a call at her grandmothers.  If you need the number, you can e-mail me privately and I will get it for you; or you can e-mail me your privately.

Also, I am looking for Jamie (the mother of youth rapier Andrew).  Yes, I've lost your e-mail addy and phone number.  It's amazing I can still find Robert with the way I am losing things lately!!!

Thanks Northkeep!  Have a great day!

Lady Katrine la Esclopiera