[Northkeep] New comers at Castellan

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Thu Jun 3 12:39:22 PDT 2004

OMG! It just occurred to me (yes, I am a little slow sometimes) that I aquired alot of fabric from Susan's plunder party and might be able to make a few tunics from that. I plan to make a new tunic for my son, but if I have time after that, I will try to make some extras. Do we know how many of these newcomers are children and if there is a need for children's garb? When we started, there didn't seem to be much, or I wasn't talking to the right peoples.

Chris

PS-What's wrong with uncouth barbarians? Wait, don't we already have some of those?