[Northkeep] Storm Check In

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Thu Jun 3 13:35:36 PDT 2004

I thought it was cubish... I had left work to do something with Morgan and afterward, went to donate blood (I donate because I saw my mom did it and I hoped to pass that on to Morgan, so since she was with me...). Anyway, the lady was asking me if I had heard about the damage across town... I was oblivious, as usual... so when she said "a window blew out of the Williams building" I nearly freaked! I WORK IN ONE OF THE WILLIAMS TOWERS (not realizing at the time that it wasn't the towers that were damaged). So when I heard later it was the Borg cube (never gonna see it the same way, either!), I thought that made ALOT more sense... I too never understood why they built such a structure in such a tornado prone state. Maybe those things work in them Eastern and West coast cities, but not 'round these parts.

Chris
(who's iron was 2 !*$%@&!^@*$ points too low to donate, damnit)